Written by: Natalie Henderson, Marketing at Blueland
June 16, 2022
It’s farmers market season! All summer long we’ll be headed to get fresh produce locally and there are great markets big and small across the country. Check out the top 10 Farmers Markets in the U.S. below. Don’t see one in your city? Find your local farmers market using this local food directory.
- Union Square Farmers Market, New York City | Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays all year long from 8am to 6pm
- Pikes Place Market, Seattle, WA | Open daily, all year long from 9am to 6pm
- Green City Market, Chicago, IL | Open Wednesdays and Saturdays May to November from 7 am to 1pm
- Santa Fe Farmers Market, Santa Fe, NM | Open Saturdays all year long from 8am to 1pm and Tuesdays from May to November
- Saturday Market, Des Moines, ID | Open Saturdays May to November from 7am to 12pm
- Portland Farmers Market, Portland, OR | Open Saturdays all year long from 8:30 am to 2pm
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, San Francisco, CA | Open Saturdays, Tuesday and Thursdays all year long from 10am to 2pm
- Copley Square Farmers Market, Boston, MA | Open Tuesdays and Fridays May to November from 11am to 6pm
- Dupont Circle Fresh Farm, Washington D.C. | Open Sundays all year long from 8:30am to 11:30 am
- Morningside Farmers Market, Atlanta, GA | Open Saturdays all year long from 8am to 11:40am
Looking for tips and tricks to keep your farmers market trip sustainable? Check out our sustainable tips and tricks.