November 8, 2023
When is the last time you cleaned your oven? If you can't remember, it's probably been too long. Experts suggest cleaning your oven at least once every three months. But maybe you've been putting off cleaning your oven because you're just not sure how to. In this comprehensive guide, we'll walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to clean your oven effectively and efficiently with non-toxic Blueland products. Say goodbye to grease and grime, and hello to a sparkling kitchen!
- Blueland Powder Dish Soap
- Blueland Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Rubber gloves
- Scrubbing sponge
- Microfiber cloth
1. Remove loose debris
- Cool down the oven
- Scrape away loose crumbs and debris and vacuum them up.
2. Apply your cleaners
- Making a paste using Blueland Dish Soap and a little water. Apply the paste to the inside of the oven, using the Scrub Sponge.
3. Scrubbing and Wiping
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes before spraying down with the Multi-Surface Cleaner and wiping away with the Cloud Cloth.
4. Cleaning Oven Racks
- Fill your sink with hot water and mix in a Tablespoon of Blueland Dish Soap. Remove all of your oven racks and leave them in the soapy water while you clean the rest of the oven.
5. Final Touches
- Use the Multi-Surface Spray to clean the outside of the oven and any handles.
With our step-by-step guide, cleaning your oven has never been easier. By using Blueland's Dish Soap and Multi-Surface Cleaner, you can achieve professional-grade results without the need for harsh chemicals. Remember, a clean oven not only ensures your meals taste better, but it also prolongs the life of your appliance. Incorporate this routine into your kitchen maintenance, and enjoy the benefits of a sparkling clean oven for years to come! Happy cleaning!